COVID-19 has highlighted the importance of connection to our community, particularly our business community. While we are required to be “socially” and physically distant for the health of our community and ourselves, it is a basic human need to be connected to others. The isolation associated with working from home is tough to deal with.
As a result, The Consortium Lounge has innovated. We have taken our events, workshops and community online. We are here to support you, to connect and to empower you. To be your cheerleaders and your inspiration in this challenging period for individuals and businesses.
The Consortium Lounge team (Sophie and Carmen, with the support of our affiliates) have been working hard to bring you more of the events and information you need in this challenging and uncertain time. From managing people to understanding the stimulus packages, as well as networking calls and getting to know you chats, we are creating the events that make a difference to you.
It is with great excitement that we have launched an updated membership offering to help our community to battle social isolation and reconnect. The “Consortium Connect” membership now includes:
- Membership to our exclusive online community, with plenty of great conversation, support and experts on hand
- Unlimited attendance at our popular The Consortium Lounge networking events- currently 2x online sessions per week!
- 1 free live-stream workshop per month- with expert presentations from some of the best and brightest minds in business
- Over 50% off additional workshops (just $15 per ticket for members)
- Standard logo on The Consortium Lounge website directory
- Standard logo on our entry board at The Consortium Lounge
- Access to exclusive, member only content (coming soon)
- Regular promotional opportunities
The Consortium Connect membership is a great, affordable way to connect, learn and be empowered for personal and professional growth. Spaces are strictly limited! The Consortium Lounge is limited to two members of any niche to create a balanced, helpful and growth filled community.
With an exciting month filled with events, workshops and opportunities to connect, learn and grow there has never been a better time to connect with The Consortium Lounge and battle isolation.