The Consortium Lounge Start Up Program is a unique opportunity for you to move towards your dreams.
Have you got an idea for an online store? Or an app that could change lives? Do you have a little idea for a product or service that could solve consumer or world problems? Is it time you diversified your income? Then the Start Up Program was created for you!
We get it, having an idea is one thing but moving to creating a business is something different. The Consortium Lounge Start Up Program was designed to help you take your idea through the process to being a full business model. With experts and a community of support to help guide you along the way.
You will learn:
- How to take your idea through the one page business model canvas.
- Plan to move your idea to market
- Developing a pitch for your business (to partners, funders and clients)
- Pitching practice and opportunities
- Prototyping and customer testing
- Work towards a minimum viable product
The Consortium Lounge Start Up Program is an 8 week program to take you from idea to execution.
- 8 weekly sessions
- 2 hour sessions for maximum efficiency
- expert guidance
- small classes with a maximum of 5 participants
- entirely online with plenty of flexibility
- accountability sessions
- pitching practice and feedback
Want to learn more?
Join us for an information session Wednesday 6th May 2:30pm, register your interest here
Or contact our Community Manager Sophie on 0423 809 680
Sessions start Wednesday 20th May 2020