July 15 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Superannuation Simplified with Teagan Curtin
Teagan will aim to provide you with a brief insight into the superannuation environment and what it means for you as individuals and business owners.
Topics covered will include:
- How much is enough for a ‘comfortable’ retirement?
- How is your superannuation invested and what are your options?
- Superannuation and small business owners – things you need to know
- Types of contributions and the tax consequences of each
- Are there any alternatives to superannuation?
About the Facilitator:
Teagan takes a practical and holistic approach in working with her clients to identify, understand and put into place a plan that will help them to achieve their financial goals.
Areas of expertise include:
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Superannuation Advice
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Strategies
- Aged Care
- Stockbroking Services; including the compilation, execution and monitoring of investment portfolios
This is an online session.
Interested in joining us? Book today via the Eventbrite link below:
Give us a call today 0423809680